If you have deleted your file/folder incidentally, then you don’t have to worry about it, so in this article, we will discuss how to restore file/folder backup from cPanel?
Follow these steps to restore a file or folder from cPanel–
1. log in to cPanel
- Click here to log in to your account
- Go to My product and services
- Tap on that service that cPanel you want to log in
- In the ‘Action’ section, click the “Log in to cPanel” option
2. Under the ‘JetBackup‘ section, click on ‘File Backups‘
3. Once you’ve decided on the restore date, the next step is to click the File Manager which will help you to browse through your account’s file system.
4. Click on the File Manager under Actions then you will see all the files and folders inside your account’s home directory
- Tick ”Show Hidden Files”
5. Select the file/folder you want to restore
6. Then, click on “Restore Selected”
-> Tap on the ‘Add to Restore Queue’ button
7. Under the ‘JetBackup‘ section, go to the “Queue” folder
The queue status “Completed” means that the restore has been successful!