What is an SSL certificate?
SSL( Secure Socket Layer) certificate is a code on the web server that provides the security for online communications when the web browser sends the request for a secure website to a web server. the SSL certificate enables the encrypted connection.
What’s the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
The difference between these two protocols is that HTTPS uses Transport Layer Security- TLS (SSL) to encrypt normal HTTP requests and responses. As a result, HTTPS is more secure than HTTP.
How to install the SSL Certificate?
1. log in to cPanel
- Click here to log in to your account
- Go to My product and services
- Tap on that service that cPanel you want to log in
- In the ‘Action’ section, click the “Log in to cPanel” option
2. Navigate below to security or search “SSL”
3. Click on Let’s Encrypt SSL
4. Click the ‘Issue’ link under the “Issue a new certificate” section
Click on the “Issue” button and do “Issue (dry run)” If the ‘Issue (dry run)’ is successful then click on go back ad again click the ‘Issue‘ button and then issue the SSL certificate successfully.
All done, we hope you have successfully installed the SSL certificate.